Image: Nanming River, Guiyang, China. by Ariel López
Guiyang Tourist Attractions
Guiyang Incompete Tourist Attractions
Have you been here? You can help us by writing a review of these locations.
- Qianling Park (黔灵公园; Qián Líng Gōngyuán)
- Xifeng Concentration Camp Revolutionary History Memorial Hall (息烽集中营革命历史纪念馆; Xífēng Jí Zhōng Yíng Gé Mìng Lì Shĭ Jì Niàn Guăn)
- Guiyang Baiyun Park (贵阳白云公园; Guìyáng Bái Yún Gōng Yuán)
- Guiyang Forest Park (贵阳森林公园; Guìyáng Sēn Lín Gōng Yuán)
- Guiyang Riverfront Park (贵阳滨河公园; Guìyáng Bīn Hé Gōng Yuán)
Guiyang Tourist information
Guiyang is a prefecture level city within Guizhou province in China.
Intro to Guiyang
Guiyang (贵阳) is the provincial capital city of Guizhou province in south west China. It is located in the centre of Guizhou, just east of the Yungui Plateau, at an elevation of some 1,100 metres.